- Open the battery cover,Match positive and negative signs and Insert 2 triple A batteries correctly, close the battery cover
- Fix the main unit which has on-off switch at the side of the door&window.
- Attach the bar magnet to door frame/window frame with the arrow aligning with the reference line of the main unit.
- Switch to”ON” position of the main unit so as to be in alert state,it will give an 90 db alarm if the magnetic senor has been separated from the alarm device when someone opens the door/window.
- Please turn off the switch when you don\’t need
- Remove the batteries to prolong the lifetime of the product/batteries if it will be set aside for a long time
Easily mounted by adhesive tape to window or door.
Magnetic sensor switch detects entry protecting your home or office whether you are in or out.
Warning door/window sticker is supplied free in package.
Operating by 2 x batteries (not included)
1 x Alarm Unit
1 x Magnetic Sensor